Metacrylics® Energy Efficient Coatings for Commercial PropertiesPrinter-friendly version
Endures Hail, Earthquakes, Floods, and Extreme Temperature Changes (thermoshock)
Looking for a commercial roofing system that is
- Energy efficient
- Renewable and
Metacrylics® will exceed your expectations on all counts. Superior quality and performance, as well as competitive pricing have made it the leading choice for wide-ranging commercial (and residential) applications in diverse climates—from the scorching heat of the Mojave Desert to the frigid temperatures of Antarctica.
Contractors, architects, industrial and high-tech building owners as well as the US military, city, state and federal services have been using this high performance system to meet their roofing, decking and waterproofing needs for more than 37 years.
What is Metacrylics®?
It is an energy efficient, high quality coating system that consists of a layered, watertight blanket of elastomeric acrylics, encapsulating a tough stitch bonded polyester fabric. Suitable for both flat and sloping structures, this high-performance product effectively handles roof, deck, and building movement regardless of extreme temperature, thermoshock, earthquakes, hurricanes or floods.
Metacrylics® roofing and decking systems are engineered to withstand 10 times the stress of standard applications. Demonstrated leadership and the highest quality standards in the Elastomeric and Reinforced Waterproofing fields makes them ideal for all types of industry including:
- Energy infrastructure
- Facilities services
- Resorts and
- Small businesses
Contact Us to discuss Metacrylics® coatings and roofing solutions for your next commercial project.
Metacrylics®: Low Cost + Energy Savings + Renewable Warranty = Total Client Satisfaction
Metacrylics® products are competitively priced in addition to their superior quality and long-lasting performance. More importantly, reapplication costs are minimal, thus contributing to an improved bottom line. The acrylic base and polyester are permanent and virtually unaffected by time; only the primer and acrylic color coats are reapplied. When combined with the enhanced energy efficiency, reduced maintenance expenses and renewable lifetime warranty, it’s hard to match the value of this product. The owner of a 22,000 sq. ft. building, for example, had a savings of $697.32 during the summer months i.e. the equivalent of 3 inches or more of insulation, or an R-20 rating. Measurable proof that Metacrylics® makes sense in more ways than one!
Selecting Metacrylics® for roofing, decking and/or waterproofing has multiple advantages.
- It’s versatile and can be used for new construction, retrofitting or reinforcing building roofs
- High foot traffic is no problem at all
- Superior endurance capabilities include extreme temperatures, the greenhouse effect of ponding water, excessive stresses of earthquakes and hurricanes that cause elongation and contraction on wood, metal, concrete and composite materials
- Regulated and inspected by UL during manufacturing at least 4 times a year for quality control
- UL fire rated and ICBO listed to comply with local building codes
- Simple warranty covers any failure to waterproofing including leaks
- Lifetime renewable warranty offers property owners and managers peace of mind
- Availability of smaller quantities (2 and 5 gallon containers) is ideal for small business and apartment owners
Metacrylics® can be applied on virtually any type of roofing material including newly constructed plywood, existing spray foam installation, tar and gravel roofs, corrugated metal, tile, EPDM roofing and even other roof coatings.
Contact us for a quote or to learn more about the Metacrylics® roofing applications for new installations, retrofits or reinforcement.
Metacrylics® in Action
Visit our YouTube Profile to see videos of Metacrylics in Action.