Important Application Information:
* DO NOT APPLY products if rain is imminent within 24 hours, or during fog or drizzle. Metacrylics products are water-based and could wash off if not fully cured.
* PROTECT materials from freezing and extreme heat. DO NOT APPLY when temperatures are below 40° F.
* The Acrylic White dries slowly when temperatures are below 55° F. Dark colors dry much faster. Areas shaded from sunlight dry very slowly. 72 hours or more may be required for proper curing.
* DO NOT THIN or add solvents.
* KEEP AWAY from children.
* CAUTION! Wet acrylic is extremely slippery when stepped on. Use a safety rope around you on sloped surfaces.
* ALWAYS STIR the Metacrylics Primer before any application. Do not stir the Gel. Usually, the Base & Acrylic Colors do not need to be stirred.
* Wash up completely with water, abrasive hand cleaner, or cold cream and a fibered wash cloth. Remove dried materials from hands and clothing as soon as possible.